Welcome to our class page!
Week of February 16-27, 2015
Happy Snowy Week! I hope you are staying safe and having some fun, too!
As soon as we are able to return to school, we will hit the ground running to finish the 3rd nine weeks strong!
It is looking like our class will take the TCAP writing test on Wednesday, but that could changel. I will let you know if I hear otherwise.
Reading- Jake Drake Know-it-All
Skills- Main Idea and supporting details, summarize
Language- Context Clues, Prefixes, Suffixes, Root Words
Math- Linear Measurement
Social Studies- South America, Europe
Upcoming Tests: (Dates are flexible due to the weather!)
Wednesday February 25- TCAP Writing Test
Tuesday February 24- Social Studies South America Test
Tuesday and Thursday, February 24 and 26- Multiplication Speed Test
Friday, February 27- Spelling Test
Mark your calendars!!
· February 23 through February 27- TCAP Writing Exam for grades 3 and 4
· Wednesday, February 25- Student Council Meeting
· Monday, March 2 through Thursday, March 5- Science Fair (Grades 3 and 4 on Monday/Tuesday and grades K-2 on Wednesday/Thursday)
· Tuesday, March 3- ELA Benchmarks
· Wednesday, March 4- Math Benchmarks
· Friday, March 6- PTA Camp Fair from 8:30 until 11:30
· Friday, March 6- Talent Show at 1:00pm in the LT
· Monday, March 9 through Friday, March 13- Spring Break
Wednesday, March 18- Report Cards Sent Home
Tuesday, March 31- Third Grade Field Trip to Clyde Austin 4-H Camp
Be sure to collect Box Tops and Campbell's Soup labels to support our school!